If you know any good questions that make you wonder why not leave us a comment and let us know yours.
If the grass is greener on the other side, what happens to the grass when we get to the other side?
2. Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside ?
3. Why do Kamakazi pilots wear helmets?
4. If a word in the dictionary was misspelled, how would we know?
5. Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?
6. Why is a boxing ring square?
7. Why can’t woman put their mascara on with their mouth closed?
8. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
9. Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?
10. Why is it called alcoholics anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say
“hi, my name’s Bob. I’m an alcoholic“?