1. What is CPA Marketing?
CPA marketing is the process of joining a cost per action program, sending visitors to the merchant's landing page and being compensated for the number of users that take the agreed action.
2. What are the advantages of CPA Marketing?
- The main advantage is that you get compensated per action rather than per sale.
- Another advantage is that it's easier than running an online store â€“ i.e. you don't have to store inventory, have a credit card processing facility and ship products.
3. What is the difference between CPA and Affiliate Marketing?
- With affiliate marketing affiliates are compensated per sale.
- With CPA marketing members are compensated per action - the action could be signing up to a newsletter or completing an online form.
- However, you would advertise both affiliate programs and CPA offers the same way.
4. Where is the Best Place to Find CPA Offers?
- The best place to find CPA offers is at a CPA directory/ network.
5. What are the Best CPA Directories?
The best CPA directories are as follows:
6. How do I know which are the best CPA offers?
- You'll never know until you test and track an offer.
- The helpful CPA directories allocate each affiliate an Affiliate Manager, with access to this person's email and phone number. A great way to find out what the best CPA offers are is to contact your Affiliate Manager.
- Most CPA directories send out a newsletter which tells you what their new and recommended offers are.
7. What are the Best Ways to advertise CPA offers?
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
8. Where Can I Find Out More About SEO and PPC?
- Ken Evoyâ€™s : Affiliate Masters Course (SEO)
- Jeremy Palmerâ€™s : High Performance Affiliate Marketing (PPC)
- learn seo
- what is ppc advertising
If you'd like to watch this presentation on video, please click on the following link: what is cpa marketing