Digital Marketing Manager, Remote
About the role
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be playing a crucial role at Juno. As well as running paid and organic marketing campaigns across our channels, you’ll be liaising with Juno’s clients to help develop their brand’s marketing strategies. As such, you should be a fantastic communicator, comfortable collaborating with clients, partners and internal staff on a daily basis.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing, with a history of managing successful inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. From coming up with ideas to generating reports, you’ll be familiar with managing campaigns from start to finish, whether that’s for our website, email, search or social media platforms.
Although you’ll need an eye for analytics and a knack for making data-led decisions, we’re primarily looking for a storyteller – someone who’ll bring a creative energy to the team. We’re looking for someone with the passion and drive to help us grow our audience, generate new leads, and develop the Juno brand.
- Creating and managing paid and organic marketing campaigns.
- Developing marketing strategies for both Juno and Juno’s clients.
- Managing Juno’s social media platforms, including planning content, briefing designers and growing our audience.
- Developing and managing newsletters and email campaigns.
- Working with designers, copywriters and developers to create content.
- Generating reports and making data-led decisions.
- Identifying new opportunities for growth, whether that’s through guest posts, industry awards or reacting to trends.
- Collaborating with clients and partners on co-marketing opportunities, such as case studies and guest posts.
- 3+ years’ experience working with paid search and paid social advertising, as well as creating and managing organic campaigns.
- Experience with HubSpot and Mailchimp (or similar platforms).
- Experience with Google Ads and LinkedIn advertising.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using Google Analytics. Experience with SEO tools (such as SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc) is a plus.
- Experience managing and growing social media profiles.
A good communicator with strong writing skills.
- A keen interest in ecommerce.
- A good understanding of the customer journey and how paid advertising integrates with other marketing channels.
- A self-starter, capable of running multiple campaigns independently while also collaborating on new ideas with the wider team.
- Experience generating video scripts and coordinating video content.
- Experience managing social media ads on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Experience organising virtual and physical events, such as webinars, conferences or exhibitions.
A competitive salary
Work from anywhere!
Access to Perkbox
Regular office outings (on-hold during the pandemic)
Work with some of the industry’s most exciting brands
Apply for this role
If you think you’d be a good fit for this job, simply fill out the application form below – we look forward to hearing from you!