Sales Consultant, Remote
About the role
As a Sales Consultant, you’ll be playing an essential role at Juno. As well as driving new business and identifying potential opportunities, you’ll be responsible for the retention of our current clients, maintaining an ongoing relationship and ensuring their current support package/retainer is working for them.
Through ongoing ecommerce guidance, great communication skills and exceptional client service, you’ll be a key point of contact for both new and existing clients. From first contact all the way through to their project launching (and beyond), you’ll be building meaningful relationships throughout a client’s business and using these contacts to uncover commercial value for Juno.
- Working closely with management to identify leads, pitch and close large Shopify Plus projects.
- Managing client relationships, building connections with the client, their wider team, and any key partners involved in the project.
- Retaining existing clients, including upselling new services and unlocking additional revenue.
- Holding regular reviews with clients to check-in with their service, offering advice and helping them identify opportunities for their future growth.
- Developing and increasing a list of contacts within the ecommerce and Shopify Plus community.
- Collaborating with design, marketing, development and management teams.
- Improving sales resources, identifying opportunities for new proposals, business decks and info sheets.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a tech or agency environment.
- 2+ years’ sales experience, including gathering requirements, pitching, creating proposals, and handling negotiations.
- Experience managing high-value projects.
- A data-led mindset, comfortable using data to make decisions.
- A track record of developing relationships and building a portfolio of clients.
- Exceptional communication skills, comfortable managing and working with both clients and stakeholders.
- A strong salesperson with a persuasive personality.
- Comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced agency environment.
- A passion for ecommerce, web design and technology.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, able to adapt and learn in a fast-growing business.
- Experience working with Shopify Plus.
- Ecommerce agency experience.
- Existing contacts within the Shopify/ecommerce community.
- A technical understanding of the Shopify platform, and how it interacts with other apps (ERP, WMS, marketing platforms, etc).
A competitive salary
Work from anywhere!
Access to Perkbox
Regular office outings (on-hold during the pandemic)
Work with some of the industry’s most exciting brands
Apply for this role
If you think you’d be a good fit for this job, simply fill out the application form below – we look forward to hearing from you!