We have an exciting opportunity for a project manager to help us deliver a world-class experience to our clients.
Juno Web Design is a leading Shopify Plus agency, committed to working with fast-growing brands to help them create an outstanding online shopping experience. With offices based in Nottingham and London, our team of 30+ has worked with some of the UK’s biggest brands, including Hanon Shop, Chinti & Parker, Ally Capellino, Mountain Equipment, Nottingham Forest, Warners Gin, Herman Miller, John Norris, and many, many more.
About the role
As a project manager, you’ll be building relationships with our Shopify Plus clients, overseeing projects from the early onboarding stages right through to launch – and beyond.
- Managing client communications on a day-to-day basis, providing a supportive and enthusiastic point-of-contact for the company.
- Overseeing projects, retainer work and ad-hoc tasks, including briefing the developers and designers.
- Updating clients about the progress of their work.
- Making sure work is delivered on time and on budget, holding people accountable where necessary.
- Working with new leads and potential clients in sales chats to educate them about Juno’s offering.
- Creating growth strategies and generating ideas for how a client’s time can be used.
- Managing retainer budgets, ensuring work doesn’t exceed a client’s budget and advising where more time needs to be purchased.
- Handling quotations, negotiation and contract signings.
- Acting as an expert in Shopify Plus and ecommerce as a whole, keeping up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Working with senior management to improve internal processes.
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years working as a project manager or account handler, preferably in a busy agency environment.
- 2+ years working in ecommerce.
- Experience working with stakeholders.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone with a positive, personable attitude that loves to build relationships.
- A big-picture thinker that can help clients grow their business post-launch.
- An organised, passionate self-starter with an eye for details and the ability to spot problems early on in a project.
- A problem solver that doesn’t shy away from complex issues – someone who will find creative solutions, educating themself where necessary.
- A confident presenter with exceptional communication skills, capable of selling Juno to new leads.
- Experience with Shopify Plus.
- Experience with other ecommerce platforms, such as Magento, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, etc.
- Experience with re-platforming web stores.
- Experience with iPaaS or integration software.
- A competitive salary
- Work from anywhere!
- Flexible hours
- Access to Perkbox
- Regular office outings (on-hold during the pandemic)
- Work with some of the industry’s most exciting brands
To apply, simply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org